We recognise that for a property to fulfil its purpose, every aspect of it needs to function smoothly and effectively.
Our Tenancy Management team oversees a full range of services including defect management, rental management, lease advisory services, administrative management, tax filing, accounting services, family office services and tenants care management.
With our hands-on, holistic approach, and leveraging our real estate management expertise, we help protect your assets, maximise returns on investment, and minimise risk, securing consistent rental and occupancy levels above the market average.
We’re always looking for ways to streamline processes and better serve our clients, and have developed our own robust, innovative app incorporating asset management tools.
- Ensure all assets are maintained in a good leasable condition
- Assist in viewings, handling/taking over of properties, maintain and prepare properties for fresh tenancies and recover the properties in good order upon expiry of the lease
- Provide family office services
- Provide a tenant care programme
- Attend to complaints, queries and suggestions received, and keep records of all feedback
- Provide financial forecasting services
- Provide financial management services including collecting and depositing rental monies, service charge and/or other amounts due from tenants, and provide monthly fund movement
- Liaise with government authorities, leasing service providers, lawyers, bankers, accountants, auditors, maintenance contractors and insurance companies, on matters relating to the properties
- Provide monthly management report
- Review and advise property tax assessments for objection or appeal
- Hold and maintain all licenses and registration required by law
- Provide lease management services including liaising with tenants in all matters relating to lease agreements